Fast weight loss is not the best recipe for success. It can result in saggy skin, and usually leads to binge eating and regaining your weight after the diet.
Here at Healthcircle we make sure you get 3 major meals and 3 small meals and a balanced diet, so that you lose weight and not your health.
- Eat Enough Protein.
- Maintain Strength Levels.
- Reduce Weight Training Volume and/or Frequency.
- Get Pre & Post Workout Nutrition Right.
- Don't Reduce Calories By TOO Much.
- Incorporate Calorie/Carb/Nutrient Cycling.
- Take Diet Breaks When Needed.
- Avoid Excessive Amounts Of Cardio
If you still feel hunger pangs, munch on roasted chana, nuts and seeds and low salt, low carb, non fried healthy snack. Also make sure to have some delicious and high-quality source of protein with most meals.
That said, if your cholesterol is abnormally high – e.g. over 400 mg/dL (10 mmol/L) – you may want to do something about it. If so check out our guide, focusing on elevated cholesterol on a low-carb diet.
The risk of heart disease is more influenced by many other things, like smoking, blood pressure, and blood sugars. When it comes to cholesterol it’s important to not just look at the total level, but also at the rest of the cholesterol profile, e.g. HDL (high is good) and triglyceride (low is good) levels.